Collezione Roberto Casamonti
Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni, Piazza Santa Trinita 1, Firenze.
How to get to here
Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni is located in Piazza Santa Trinita 1, in Florence’s historic centre, a 7 min walk from Florence main station Santa Maria Novella and a 3 min walk from Ponte Vecchio.
for information about public transport, please visit the Autolinee Toscane website
Nearby car parks:
Garage delle Terme
Parcheggio Stazione Santa Maria Novella
Parcheggio San Lorenzo
Parcheggio Fortezza da Basso
Nearby taxi stations:
Piazza della Repubblica
Piazza Santa Maria Novella
Book your taxi by calling:
SO.CO.TA: tel. +39 055/4242
CO.TA.FI: tel. +39 055/4390
The exhibithion currently on display Dagli anni ’60 agli inizi del XXI secolo is open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 11.15 am to 7.00 pm.
Last entry at 6.45 pm and closing of the bookshop at 6.45 pm.
Special openings 2023: Friday, January 6, Easter (Sunday, April 9), Tuesday, April 25, Monday, May 1, Friday, June 2, Wednesday, November 1, Friday, December 8, Tuesday, December 26.
Group visits must be booked 24 hours in advance:
by phone +39 055 602030
by e-mail email@example.com
Tickets can be purchased at the museum ticket office in the entrance to the Collection.
The ticket office shuts 15 minutes before the Collection closing time.
Full price – € 12,00
Reduced – € 10,00
From 6 to 18 years old, over 65, organized groups / schools / universities (groups of at least 10 people), FAI members, ACI card, Feltrinelli IBS CartaEffe, Rinascente card, Palazzo Strozzi membership card holders, Museo Salvatore Ferragamo ticket or Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi ticket holders, Palazzo Spinelli students.
Under 6, visitors with disabilities and their carers, group leaders (groups of at least 10 people), professional journalists, tour guides, FirenzeCard holders.
AudioGuide – € 5,00
Condition of entry
- It is strictly forbidden to touch any exhibited artworks.
- All rooms within the Collection are monitored via CCTV and electronic alarm systems.
- Amateur photographs are allowed without the use of flash.
- Carrying blunt instruments, weapons, explosive, inflammable or volatile substances, illicit products and substances and any other harmful objects within the Collection is strictly forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden to eat or drink inside the Museum.
- Visitors are liable for any damage they cause to the displays, structure or exhibited works. Management accepts no responsibility for injury to persons and/or damage to property caused by visitors.
- Parents and guardians of minors are responsible and accountable for their behaviour for the entire duration of their visit to the Collection.