Collezione Roberto Casamonti
Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni, Piazza Santa Trinita 1, Firenze
How to get to here
Palazzo Bartolini Salimbeni is located in Piazza Santa Trinita 1, in Florence’s historic centre, a 7 min walk from Florence main station Santa Maria Novella and a 3 min walk from Ponte Vecchio.
for information about public transport, please visit the ATAF per website
Nearby car parks:
Garage delle Terme
Parcheggio Stazione Santa Maria Novella
Parcheggio San Lorenzo
Parcheggio Fortezza da Basso
Nearby taxi stations:
Piazza della Repubblica
Piazza Santa Maria Novella
Book your taxi by calling:
SO.CO.TA: tel. +39 055/4242
CO.TA.FI: tel. +39 055/4390
The exhibithion currently on display Dagli anni ’60 agli inizi del XXI secolo
is open from Wednesday to Sunday – 11.30 am – 7 pm
Last entry and closing of the bookshop at 6.30 pm
Group visits must be booked 24 hours in advance:
by phone +39 055 602030
by e-mail email@example.com
Tickets can be purchased at the museum ticket office in the entrance to the Collection.
The ticket office shuts half an hour before the Collection closing time.
Full price – € 10,00
Reduced – € 8,00
From 6 to 18 years old, over 65, organized groups / schools / universities (groups of at least 10 people), FAI members, ACI card holders, Carta Più and Carta MultiPiù Feltrinelli holders.
Under 6, visitors with disabilities and their carers, group leaders (groups of at least 10 people), professional journalists, tour guides, FirenzeCard holders.
AudioGuide – € 5,00
INFORMATION FOR A SAFE VISIT – COVID-19 CONTAINMENT MEASURES
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
TO GET INTO THE MUSEUM
Wait your turn to enter
Use hand sanitizer
You will be subjected to temperature measurement.
In case of a temperature equal or higher than 37.5 you will not be able to access
15-minute staggered entrances
INSIDE THE MUSEUM
Each visitor is responsible for containing the contagion
It is mandatory to wear a protective mask
The gatherings of people are forbidden
Maintain a safety distance of at least 1 meter.
The distance of at least 1 metre is not necessary for families.
Sanitize your hands and gloves
Staggered entrances for the toilet
The bookshop is open, books and merchandising products can be consulted by wearing gloves and sanitizing them.
Condition of entry
- It is strictly forbidden to touch any exhibited artworks.
- All rooms within the Collection are monitored via CCTV and electronic alarm systems.
- Amateur photographs are allowed without the use of flash.
- Carrying blunt instruments, weapons, explosive, inflammable or volatile substances, illicit products and substances and any other harmful objects within the Collection is strictly forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden to eat or drink inside the Museum.
- Visitors are liable for any damage they cause to the displays, structure or exhibited works. Management accepts no responsibility for injury to persons and/or damage to property caused by visitors.
- Parents and guardians of minors are responsible and accountable for their behaviour for the entire duration of their visit to the Collection.